NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful study material while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 Commerce Accountancy Chapter 15 – Accounting System Using Database Management System furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals of the subject of accountancy in Class 11, this curriculum for Class 11 is a comprehensive study material that explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- MS Access and its Components
- Access Basics for Creating a Database
- Creating of Tables in Access
- Creating Tables and Relationships for Accounting Database
- Database Design for Simple Transaction Vouchers
- Modified Design for Implementing Compound Vouchers
- Vouchers Using Forms
- Access Basics for Creating Forms
- Tool Box and Form Controls
- Properties of Controls
- Common Controls in MS Access