Find selling Price Profit and Loss Shortcut tricks
When we purchase some item and then sell it we make Loss or profit on some time depends on the cost price and selling price of an particular item. We can find the Selling Price of an article using this Formula we are follow some important facts and formula without this we are not able to calculate any Loss percent of any articles using shortcut tricks.
This type of problem are given in Quantitative Aptitude which is a very essential paper in banking exam. Under below given some more example for your better practice.
- Selling Price:
- When we bought some article or product from market. There is some price is written on product body. The shopkeeper sold that product item at desired price to the customer, is called its selling price, Which is denoted by SP.
- we can also say for customer, Selling price is an quantity or money which is spent on product and pay to a sells person exchange with product quantity.
- Some problems are give according with this selling price where cost price of a product is given and gain percent or loss percent also given you need to find selling price help of this values.
- Find selling Price Profit and Loss Shortcut tricks
Formula: S.P = (100+Gain%)/100 x C.P.
We can find the Selling Price of article Using this above Formula
If C.P of a product is a Rs. 180, Gain = 30%, then Find the S.P.
Answer: S.P = ?
S.P = 130% of Rs. 180, Gain = ( 100+30 ) = 130, ( 130 / 100 x 180 ) = Rs. 234
So, Selling Price is Rs. 234
130/100 x 180 = 234.
- Formula: S.P = (100 – Loss%)/100 x C.P
If C.P of a product is a Rs. 180 , Loss = 30%, then Find the S.P.
Answer: S.P. = ?
S.P = 70% of Rs. 180, Loss = (100 – 30) = 70, ( 70/100 x 180 ) = Rs. 126
So the Selling Price is Rs. 126
70/100 x 180 = 126
Rajan bought a bike for Rs.60,000 and spent Rs. 4000 on repair and Rs. 1000 on transport and sold it with 25% profit. What price did he sell the car ?
Cost price =Rs. 60,000 Spent on repair =Rs. 4000 transport =Rs. 1000 and profit 25%
So, Cost price =Rs.( 60,000 + 4000 + 1000 ) = Rs. 65,000
So, Selling price = Rs. 65,000 x 125 / 100 = 81250.